The M8 is suited to more advanced abdominal and cardiac imaging in small animals. It is ideally suited to the clinic that is currently using ultrasound on a frequent basis (e.g., for abdominal scans, focused exams and heart assessments) and wishes to upgrade and advance the standard of ultrasound examinations without breaking the bank.
The M8 is also suited to equine internal medicine or orthopaedic applications. Elastography is likely to become the new standard for the assessment of tendon and ligament injury healing in horses (Tamura, 2017; Lustgarten 2014). To date, elastography has been highly dependent on user technique. Natural Touch elastography on the M8 reduces the dependence on user technique, improving inter-operator reproducibility for higher clinical accuracy. Read More: Vet Practice Magazine – September 2018
The M8 can be configured with a UMT-500 Trolley, giving you the features of a cart-based system, without sacrificing on portability
mindray m8 elite
M8 IMAGE ENHANCEMENTS
The M8 boasts image enhancements due to its’ powerful mQuadro platform and new ComboWave Transducers. These transducers utilise a new type of composite piezoelectric material which results in the following:
- Optimised acoustic spectrum
- Reduced acoustic impedance
The result is improved penetration without the typical trade-off with resolution.
EASE OF USE
As with all Mindray products, the workflow is intuitive and efficient.
- The M8’s workflow is the same as the popular M9 platform.
- The functions of some keys can be customised by the user to increase efficiency.
- The ultra-quick boot-up time of just 28 seconds from the first touch means that you can rapidly turn on and scan in emergencies.
- The M8 is highly portable with a slim laptop-style design.
- The magnesium alloy frame adds robustness while keeping the M8 lightweight.
- The machine can be cart-mounted for use in the clinic or transported in its carry case for ambulatory scenarios.
- Can be battery operated providing up to 90 minutes of scanning time.
The Mindray M8 Elite is based on mQuadro, Mindray’s new generation ultrasound platform and has raised industry standards to an all new level. The mQuadro has advanced digital signal processing that provides better image uniformity and clarity, better signal-to-noise ratio, deeper penetration, increased exam efficiency, more efficient auto image optimization and patient throughput. Its advanced signal transmission and reception processors provide highly sensitive and accurate echo detection.
The Mindray M8 Elite features Tissue Tracking with Quantitative Analysis, which allows for a simple, quick, and non-invasive solution for the evaluation of left ventricular wall motion abnormalities. The Stress Echo feature on the M8 Elite includes a complete package for pharmacological stress and exercise stress echo.
Mindray has incorporated the most advanced transducer technology in its portable ultrasounds. Its 3T Transducer with Single Crystal technology provides sharper images, better penetration, color dynamic flow, and improved spatial resolution.
Some of the other technologies include Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging (PSHI), Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI), Tissue Specific Imaging (TSI), iBeam (Spatial Compounding Imaging), and iClear (Speckle Suppression Imaging). The Mindray M8 comes in standard and advanced configurations; which adds Continuous Wave Doppler to the package.
Being a fully shared service portable ultrasound system, the Mindray M8 Elite can be used in every ultrasound specialty. With its fully featured platform system and a full suite of transducers, its applications include vascular, urology, cardiology, OBGYN, abdominal, small parts, anesthesia, and other critical care environments.
Key Features of the Mindray M8
- 15.6” LED wide–format HD 1920 x 1080 monitor
- 256 GB Solid-state Hard Drive
- mQuadro – new generation ultrasound platform
- High Dynamic Range Color Flow Doppler
- 3T Transducer with Single Crystal Technology
- iStation Patient Management Software
- Stress Echo
- Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI)
- Free Xros (Anatomical M-mode)
- DICOM Basic, HL7/Worklist, DICOM OB/GYN S/R, DICOM Vascular S/R, and DICOM Breast S/R
- LVO Ultra-Wideband Non-Linear (UWN) and Contrast Imaging Technology
- 8 user-defined function keys for Streamlined Workflow
- Better Doppler sensitivity at a wide, linear steerable angle
- Lithium-ion Battery Pack, (Built-in Main Unit, 90-min. Rating)
- Barcode Reader
Mindray’s unique software-based approach makes it possible to provide customers with easily upgradeable enhancements, which ensure that Mindray ultrasound systems remain at the cutting edge through their entire life cycle.
Is the Mindray M8 Elite portable ultrasound machine right for you and your budget? Let our National Ultrasound experts help you sort through your requirements and options and fit you with exactly what you need at a great price. Click the ‘Get a Quote’ button to get started finding the ultrasound machine perfect for your practice.
Mindray M8 Elite Reviews
The Mindray M8 Elite has earned excellent reviews. To learn more about its outstanding performance, take a look at the following videos:
Mindray M8 Elite overview review
There are no reviews yet.