Mindray Z60 Ultrasound Machine
Portablesonics is proud to carry Mindray’s newest portable ultrasound machine for shared service imaging, including OB/GYN imaging applications. The Mindray Z60 ultrasound machine is a color portable system with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Mindray Z60 Ultrasound System Features:
- 15-inch LCD Monitor
- Two Transducer Connectors
- 1TB Hard Disk
- iStation Patient Information Management
- Shared Service (includes Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Abdomen, Urology, Small Parts, Vascular, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Nerve and Emergency Medicine packages)
- iWorks (Standardized Workflow Protocol)
- iPower (rechargeable battery, supports working time for 100 min)
- 3 Year Warranty
- iScape View (Realtime Panoramic Imaging)
- Auto IMT Package (Automatic measurement for Intima-Media Thickness)
- iNeedle (Needle Visualization Enhancement) (available on 7L4P and L14-6P)
- Natural Touch Elastography (available on 7L4BP and 7L4P)
- UWN Contrast Imaging™ (Ultra Wideband Non-linear Contrast Imaging)(available on C6-2P and 3C5P)
- Smart 3D (Freehand 3D)
- Smart OB (Automatic measurements for BPD, FL, HC, AC, OFD and HUM)
- Smart Face (4D Function should be configured at the same time)
- Free Xros M (Anatomical M-mode)
- TDI (Tissue Doppler Imaging, includes TVI, TEI, TVD and TVM)
- CW Module
- 4D Module
- ECG Module
- Mobile Cart
- USB Wireless Adapter Package
- Carry Bag
- Online Training
- Onsite Training
Z60 is a wise choice for those who require high-quality image performance, ease of mobility, as well as affordability when it comes to advanced ultrasound imaging. With comprehensive configurations and an integrated design, the Z60 is the result of Mindray’s continuous and determined efforts towards making primary healthcare more efficient, effective and accessible for all.
Integrating a ray-casting algorithm with a new virtual lighting modality, iLive generates an amazingly realistic view of the fetus with human skin-like images.
The new Z60 provides a fast and intelligent optimization for fetal face with simply one-touch. It can immediately remove occlusions in the volume data, eliminate unwanted noise information, and generate an optimal view of the fetal face with minimal effort.
Auto measurement of fetal parameters: trace and calculate the BPD, OFD, HC, HUM, AC and FL on a single click.
There are no reviews yet.